HoldMeClose Dj-Lithorph Remake HoldMeClose Dj-Lithorph Remake

Hey pretty nice!

It sounds all good! The only small complain is that maybe the voice doesn't quite go along when the drums come into play. I was thinking maybe just tweaking the voice with a cut off filter, and giving some delay or reverb. Other then that it sounds great! Keep it up!

Lithorph responds:

haha yeah i forgot about that part. After rendering i remembered that vocal buildup thing, and i was too tired to reopen my pj ^^
Thanks for your review :D

[RM] - Starry Sky [RM] - Starry Sky

Indeed well done!

Everything goes together really well, and sounds like a true trance song. I just wish it was a little longer thats all. Beside that you did great hope to hear more great songs from you!

Randomizor responds:

*- Revelation -* *- Revelation -*

Hey, sounds good!

Hey sounds really great! Love the beat and sound you're spinning! Only suggestion would be that the the synth around 2:10 should definitely call out with a little more power... other then that sounds great!

Jebbal responds:

Everything sounds better with more power, right?? Right! Follow me! Where are we going, sir? To find Frank. Let's move out.

Thanks for the review!

Z-tone - Grendell(ExtendedMix) Z-tone - Grendell(ExtendedMix)

Could use some work, but great!

This is indeed a really good song! I love Hardstyle, and this is perfect, yet it could use some work here and there... Specifically the beginning, It could be tweaked to sound a little more like the rest of the song, as well as the clap did not go so well with the more quiet sound for it seemed to have drowned out the song. Also, sudden rhythm (almost song) change confused me quite bit.... it would have worked if you worked into it... but it seemed to have a sudden change to it. other then that the song was really great! I really enjoyed listening to it and hope for more great work!

Z-Tone responds:

yeah i agree with you except for the clap
cus the clap is partly also kick

[dj-Jo] Contingency of Music [dj-Jo] Contingency of Music

Well it was pretty good! Except...

The fact that the genre would change and so would the rhythm... All the separate parts of the song you had in there were really good! What I do recommend is that you make each segment into a whole song, because they are still really good!

Feels Like Meh (NG Cut) Feels Like Meh (NG Cut)

Important message for you here!

Ey, listen up, I've heard of the lot of real DJs and Mixers out there, and let me tell you... you got what it takes. The bass is nice and deep, the rhythm isn't spazed out, let me tell one of the best I've heard here on NG Audio portal, and i have been around this place before the audio section... Nice work! Keep it up!

Sungazer (OM) Sungazer (OM)

Bangin'!

Hey this is sweet your doing great keep the great rhythm up, and you'll make it far. This is going in my collection (because I keep a whole folder of NG techno and trance :P) you did great keep up the great work

DJ N_Interept_RR_extended Vers DJ N_Interept_RR_extended Vers

Hey man this rules!

This song is great! i love the deep tone it has too it. I might consider using this song for a flash vid if you don't mind.

RenoakRhythm responds:

make sure to contact DJ Nate as well... he made the original.

Thanks for the review.

Yelltek - NO NAME (Hardst Yelltek - NO NAME (Hardst

Wow!

Thats was great I like it a lot! I wish it was a little longer with more of the mellow beat in it but that was amazing!

Yelltek responds:

Thx but we can't make it longer cuz the flp file is gone. =(
/ YT

Transparency -SV Transparency -SV

Not bad!

I agree that this belongs in a different genre, but its still very nice!

Stealingvision responds:

Well, it isn't really considered trance, to hard for ambient, it's not a video game song, I don't want it hidden in the misc. section. I think is techno is most likely the best genre for this. I'm glad you like it though.