Turn Based Battle! Turn Based Battle!

It was a good game and it was hilarious!

I gotta tell ya, that was truly awesome! I am going to have to recommend this to several of my friends! It was truly the definition of awesome! Oh and by the way... <.<.... >.>..... i hope there is a sequel! :3

It's a Nice Day Today It's a Nice Day Today

ROFLTASTIC!

Hey man this was friggen' great i laughed so hard! I sent this to like five different people it was so great! Nice work though really keep it up!

Nevermore 3 Nevermore 3

It was great!

I thought it was a bit too short, but it was really good! I really enjoy games like this. You bring out something really good when making these adventure games. If you make another series. I'm sure you will only gain popularity!

Dandy. Dandy.

I wub dis game!!!

Dude! that was amazing like something i would make if i bothered to make a story!!
It has violence, weird drug composed enemies, flying lollypops, and epic sword of pwnage!! I t was great! You sir gets a 5!!

Ether War Ether War

That was good!

I liked it but it was a little too hard.

Aether Aether

Really good!

I only was able to complete one puzzle but just roaming around was fun! I love the way the game plays too.

Sniper Assassin 2 Sniper Assassin 2

Very Nice!

I like the Interrogations and the more dynamic play other then just; Shoot, Kill, Next...
Very well Done!

Momentum Missile Mayhem 3 Momentum Missile Mayhem 3

GREAT!

If anything it was Ubertacular!

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

Wow......

LOL! You idea stealer... *mumble mumble* The game was good i liked it and the extra artwork too! I admire you know because of your weapon ideas even though some are just like mine o_O) ALL IN ALL GREAT!!!!